It is the most used bag across all industries, designed for high-speed filling. There are different types of valves depending on the required level of tightness and cleanness: valves can be self-closing thanks to the pressure exerted by the product during filling, or can be closed by gluing or by sealing (with heat or ultrasound).
The valve bags, due to their construction, guarantee excellent palletization.
For better protection from humidity, layers of polythene paper or polyethylene film can be incorporated.
– Application of an internal bottom: it improves the sealing of the bag against dust and prevents the product from leaking.
– Handle: the external bottom can be produced with special materials that make it suitable for use as a handle, with a load and transport capacity of about 10 / 15kg.
– Various deaeration systems are available to reach the maximum filling speed.
– Easy Open: a particular construction of the external bottom allows you to easily open the bag and quickly release the content.
– Sealing valve: for an hermetic closure of the bag and to improve the protection of the product.
Width: from 18 to 72 cm
Bottom / valve width: 7 to 22 cm
Length: from 25 to 130 cm
Number of sheets: from 1 to 6 layers in paper or laminated materials